STUDENT’S CONDUCT RULES
The main duty of a student is to learn to be good character. She/he has to learn how to behave so that she/he
may do well in dealing with others after one leaves the school. Books studies at school are to nature ones’ intellectual capacity. The purpose of having such a capacity is to enable oneself to know what is good and what is bad.
A student must behave well to his/her fellow students. She/he should consider whether it will be harmful to them or
not whatever she/he does anything. So each and every student of this school
should strictly observe the rules given herein below:-
1. When a teacher comes in to a class, all the students should respect him/her by standing up. After he/she tells them to sit down only then they may do so.
2. If a teacher is already there in the classroom, a student must seek his or her permission while entering the classroom.
3. While in the class, if a student wants to talk to the teacher he/she must stand up and should sit down only when the teacher tells to do so. 4. Children must attend school in full uniform.
5. While talking with a teacher, a student should not put his/her hands into the pocket. A student should neither sit on the Teacher’s Chair nor lean against the Teacher’s Table.
6. While talking with a teacher, a student should not speak in a tempered tone (or in a harsh tune.)
7. If a student wants to object to what the teacher says, he/she should not use arrogant expression as “how can it be”, “I can’t do it” etc. Instead of these expressions one may use “Sir/Madam/Miss”. I am not in a position to do it” etc. i.e in a mild and humble form.
8. While mentioning the name of a teacher in his/her absence, a student should attach the world Sir/Madam/Miss to the name of the teacher.
9. When a teacher is in the class, the students should not make noise. Such a behaviour is an act of disrespect to the teachers.
10. Students are also not to sing, whistle or make noise in the absence of Teachers.
11. After the bell rings to indicate the end of a period, a student is not allowed to ask the outgoing teacher the permission from him/her for going out.
12. No student is allowed to leave the school campus at any time without permission of the school authority/Principal.
13. Eating something or chewing gums in the class/school is forbidden. (except during recess)
14. Whenever anything is passed to or taken from a teacher, a student should use his/her right hand or both the hands.
15. No students can distribute any pamphlet or booklet etc. On politics or any other subject among the students without the permission of the Principal.
16. No student can sell or buy tickets for sports or dramatic performance or anything else in the school.
17. No students is allowed to meet any friend or guardian during school hours. So the students should ensure that their friends/guardians do not come to meet at school.
18. Except in the 2nd, 3rd or 6th period, no student can go out of the class room. Not more than two students are allowed to go at a time.
19. When a student meets a teacher or a senior student on the way, he/she should greet them.
20. When a student enters the Principal’s or Vice- Principal’s room Teacher’s Common room or any other school authorities’ room, he/she should enter after taking permission.
21. Even after the final bell is given in the last period, no one should leave the room before their teacher goes out. While going out also they should take positions in a row and go out one after another.
22. The time for class teaching should not be wasted. If a teacher does not come to the class within five minutes after the bell, the students should report the matter to the Principal or Vice-Principal whoever is available.
23. Students should not bring any valuable items/article/mobile phones/any irrelevant materials of education etc.To the school. If found will be confiscated by the school authority.
1. Absence from the Vidyalaya will retard the progress of the student. Hence, leave of absence may be granted only on the following grounds:
a). Serious illness or death of a very close relatives.
b). A religious ceremony in which her presence is indispensable.
2. Those who do not come to school must apply for leave of absence.
3. They should submit their applications countersigned by their Parents/ Guardians address to the Principal through the class-teacher (Positively by the next day).
4. The period of leave with reason should be recorded on the student’s calendar by the parents with signature.
5. In case of illness medical certificate must be attached with the application. Long absence except in caseof illness should be avoided.
6.If a pupil/boarder is found absent for consecutive days (class/hotel) without any information the name of the pupil will be struck off the register on the 15th day of absence and may be readmitted by paying a fee of Rs. 400/- respectively.
7. If a student is absent for the last three days in a calendar month or any one of these three days his/her leave must be submitted on or before the last day of the month
8. After deduction of the days of absence on leave if one’s attendance is not upto 75%, he/she will not be allowed to sit for the EXAMINATION.
9. Attendance of less than 75% of lectures delivered is liable to pay the Non-Schooling fee for appearing theExamination.
10. No student will be allowed to leave after a few periods on account of Sharadha/Marriage/Death Anniversaries, Feast, etc. If he/she may be granted leave for one day.
11. Saying that one has come without taking meal, he/she will not be granted leave in between the school hours.
12. For Pre-Nursery & Nursery every Saturday will have holiday.13. The Vidyalaya will remain closed on Second Saturday; and other Saturdays will have full classes.